Off Leash Dog Training - Boarding and Training
ADVANCED CONTROL AND MANNERS PACKAGE
WHAT EVERY DOG OWNER REALLY WANTS IS UNLEASHED CONTROL
This high-level training package is the next step on the path to more advanced dog obedience; most importantly, having reliable control on as well as off-leash. Subsequently, this results in more freedom for Fido and peace of mind for the owner. Collars, leashes, or harnesses can malfunction; and as a result, dogs often get loose for various reasons. Knowing that your dog will respond to commands whether on or off-leash, provides not only peace of mind but can also prevent accidents from happening, possible injuries, or even loss of a beloved companion. On the other hand, who does not want to show off a perfectly trained canine partner?
The training includes on and off-leash heeling, sit and stay until released, assuming the down position on command and to remain in this position until released, going to the “place” for example a blanket, place board, dog bed, rug, etc., and to stay there until released.
Most importantly, this dog training program includes the recall under distraction. In other words, your dog will learn to come when called in any situation or environment. Most importantly, your furry friend will come to you even when he is off-leash.
The off-leash dog obedience program consists of a minimum of 30 days of boarding and training in the trainer’s home; most importantly our clients do not incur any additional charges should it take a bit longer. Dogs, just like people, have different learning curves, and under no circumstances do we want to break the dog’s spirit by putting too much pressure on our canine students. Learning should be fun! The price of this package also includes treats as well as any dog training equipment needed.
HERE IS WHAT YOUR FURRY FRIEND WILL LEARN DURING THE COURSE OF THIS PROGRAM:
- Formal heeling on a loose leash and without, on the left side
- Automatic sit in the heel position when the handler stops
- “Let’s Go” informal loose leash walking
- Sit on command and remain in position until released
- Down on command and to remain in position until released
- Coming when called in any situation
- “Place” Going to the “Place” (a designated place such as a dog bed, blanket, place board, special rug, etc.) and to remain there until released
THIS IS WHAT THE OWNERS WILL LEARN:
- We conduct an extensive private handler/transfer session upon completion of the program. Every family member who is involved in the dog’s care is invited to participate. To clarify, we will teach owners how to give and reinforce commands and subsequently maintain the newly learned skills.
- In addition, we include two private follow-up sessions per year free of charge. For instance, owners can schedule a private session at their leisure should they feel they need a refresher or should their dog display a new behavior that needs to be addressed. In other words, this complementary lifelong support system ensures continuing training success. And above all, a balanced relationship between owner and canine companion.
Please complete our form below, give us a call, or text 480-525-5525 should you have any questions, or to schedule an appointment. We would love to hear from you!